As a member of the Learning and Performance Solutions team, you will work with our clients’ content experts on projects often related to organizational transformation.
If so, we would love to get to know you!
At Miyagi, we will offer you :
- The opportunity to join an exceptional team: enthusiastic, efficient and above all human
- The many benefits of telecommuting
- A flexible, reduced or compressed schedule, depending on the mandate
- A smooth and pleasant integration period, during which we will help you assimilate our methodology and incorporate it into your work
- A professional development plan adapted to your skills and aspirations
- A pleasant and harmonious work environment
- 4 weeks of vacation and a competitive salary
As a member of the Learning and Performance Solutions team, you will work with our clients’ content experts on projects often related to organizational transformation. We create all kinds of deliverables according to our internal methodology and best practices in adult education:
- Customized training materials:
- Curriculum plans, course outlines and storyboards
- eLearning capsules and support materials for in-class, online or coaching delivery
- Performance support tools and reference materials:
- Procedures and user guides
- Online support, checklists and decision aids
- Training-needs analyses and the applicable educational strategies (additional experience required)
- Prototypes, standards, and design templates for training and performance support materials (additional experience required)
Note : While you must take ownership of our internal methodology and apply it in your work, we’ll help you get there!
Summary of required experience and skills
- One to five years of experience designing hybrid learning programs
- CEGEP diploma or university degree in training or a related field
- Impeccable writing skills in English and French
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the PowerPoint Draw tab
- Ability to use the Articulate 360 suite or other creator and online training tools
- Ability to apply adult education, interface, and user experience principles
- Experience working with content experts and advanced communication skills
- Help deploy integrated management systems or other IT systems
- Experience working with design ratios
- Experience with technical writing or writing support materials
- Experience in project management
Who are you?
You are a team player who can work independently. You like to solve problems, and you see challenges as an opportunity to improve your knowledge. You are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others. You have patience and a positive attitude, are a good listener, and enjoy a job well done.
* The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the present text.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All applications are treated in a confidential manner. We apply equal access to employment and we encourage women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. People with disabilities who wish, may be assisted in the preselection and selection process.